Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Extension

I got my extension. I will be staying in Merchandise. The location was not listed so I do not know where I will be going. If I get All-Star again, I am going to the Program Office and seeing about a transfer. I really hope this Fall program is as awesome as last year. This summer has been extremely dull.

Currently, I am trained as an All-Star Package Runner. I get to drive the company van around Walt Disney World from 11am to 730pm. I work for all three All-Stars and Yacht and Beach Club. That's 5 resorts I answer to. I get to carry a Nextel and no really knows where I am at any time. When I don't have calls, I'll drive around mindlessly, or visit friends on their breaks, or just sit in the AC'd van and listen to music. It's pretty awesome. I don't deal with guest at all (except for the few I encounter while being onstage in resorts and the parks). It's a pretty sweet gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment