Saturday, June 20, 2009

Stalkers and Crappy Paychecks

I hate All-Star! At least I have met some cool girls to hang with (I think I am the only gay person in Merch.) I know F&B has them because one is stalking me. Always calling me from different numbers (I think he ask to use random people's phone on the bus). I am afraid to answer unknown numbers because I do not want to talk to him. He is the flatmate of a friend of mine, Chester. Chester tells me that Jackson (stalker) often refers to our potential meeting as dates (I have not seen him in two weeks). If I do answer by mistake, he always says "I want to see you" and trys to meet up with me. It has not worked yet. I am always gone. Chester says that Jackson is an asshole and is probably only talking to me because he thinks he'll get sex. WRONG! I answered by mistake that other night and told him that he could stop by on his way out. I waited an hour. I assumed he wasn't coming and left. He finally showed up and left me a voicemail about how he thinks I'm avoiding him and he thinks that shitty. Guess he is finally getting the hint. lol

I got my first real paycheck a week ago. It was 200 and some dollars. That was more than I expected. I guess I got some overtime only having one day off a week. My most recent paycheck was only 140 something. Crap! After paying my insurance of 100 dollars, I was only left with 40. It is now Saturday and I have 9 dollars left and no gas. I will be taking the bus to work this week and I will be eating instant noodles everyday. :(

Feel free to donate to my cause. Text for the address. ;)

Today, I will be going to HStud/Epcot with a friend. My first Saturday off. Not that it matters. Everyone else is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment