Thursday, June 4, 2009

Week Two...

Week two and already i am seeing relationships and strong friendships. I'm a bad boyfriend and my relationship is failing and i don't think any of my friends really care how i'm feeling. I'm always trying to make everyone happy and never talk about myself. I'm stressed out every second the day over something, keeping me on the edge and easily irritated. Ppl see me unhappy way more than happy and no one cares to ask why. I feel like i am the only person that makes an effort to see me. I'm a situational friend i guess. Only good when there is no one else. Am i a bad friend or just a bad person is general? Sometimes i just want to break down and cry but i have not done so in years. Why am i always so unhappy?

1 comment:

  1. oh sweetie :( i know exactly how you feel. i told you that you ever need to talk to txt me and ill call you from my house phone. you are NOT a bad friend NOR a bad person so dont you dare think that. I miss you so much my love and i wish i could give you a hug rite now cuz you seem like you need one ;) hang in there sweetie. everything will turn out all rite in the end youll see.

    ReplyDelete