Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Trying to Kill Some Time on this Lonely Flight

I'm currently on an airplane, flying back to Virginia. Firgured it'd be a good time to type a blog. I can post it when I land. Luckily, I have been able to find a place to stay the past three nights. I hope my luck holds out for when I come back on Sunday. I need a place till February. Like I said previously. Going back to Fort Lauderdale is an option but I'd prefer not too. 

I interviewed with Hilton yesterday. Two interviwers with me at a table in the lobby. :-/ Guest were looking at me. Real uncomfortable. I've also been talking to a manager at Swan and Dolphin. They denied my online application so I'm not holding my breath. I am seasonal at Disney but that is not going to pay the bills. I'm also still waiting to hear back from DVC. Update: I got an email from Hilton. I am not what they are looking for. Story of my life.

I have been single since May. I have to say that I love love love the attention I have gotten since. Sometimes I miss the relationship. I miss that one person you know is always available for dates and sleepovers. I miss real cuddling. There is this guy I've been hanging out with. We are not dating. More like friends with benefits at the moment. Not sure if it's going to be anymore than that. I'm not sure how he feels. But I'm okay with it. I like having him around and I'm not going to mess that up. I like knowing that I have him when I need him, but it's okay to talk to other ppl. I know. I've become a whore. I'm okay with it. ;-) Update: He now has a 21 year old bf that lives in Canada. No more sleepovers. FML George and I are on great terms. We even talk about boys! Well, I talk to him about boys. I like hearing his opinion. 

I really like Orlando and I'm meeting cool ppl via a gay social iPhone app called Grindr. I don't want to leave and I'm going to do everything I can to stay. I just cannot see myself anywhere else anymore. My only wish is that friends that have left will come back. I miss all of you. :-/

I have realized this program that I am not alone, I just am unmotivated. Ppl want to hang out with me and I blow them
 off or make up excuses not to, almost like I'm happier chatting with ppl via Internet that I have never met. Something else I need to work on so I stop hurting ppl.     

No comments:

Post a Comment