Friday, February 5, 2010

Job and Apartment

Going back and reading, it seems that I am sad a lot. :( I really am trying to change that.

Anyway, I interviewed at Universal Studios a couple of weeks ago. I was offered a full time attractions position at Suess Landing. The interviewer said that he could not see me there and suggested that I interview for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attractions (opening in March). I have another interview on Tuesday with the Harry Potter managers. If I do not get HP, I will be placed somewhere else so I have a job no matter what. That means not only will I get into Disney for free, but I also get US, SeaWorld, and Busch Gardens.

I am moving into Buena Vista Place on Monday with a friend that works at Boardwalk. Going to be interesting. I have never had my own place. I moved from the dorms into a place with my bf for three years.

I have met a lot of people recently through various online profile sites and it's been fun. ;) Like I said, I am really trying to turn things around.

No comments:

Post a Comment