Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Chris Foster and Work

So I have officially started working Full Time. :) I have one more day of training tomorrow then I am on my own. The ride reopens as Dueling Dragons on Friday. It's been down for like three weeks. I'm not sure when Wizarding World of Harry Potter will open. That's when my rides name will change and the new queue will open up. So far, I like the people I work with.

I am not getting hours at Disney anymore. I haven't even bothered to look for extras shifts. I'll wait to see how things go with UO.

I love having admission to all Orlando area theme parks. :)

Chris is still as amazing as ever. We celebrated our first month together on Monday. Things didn't go as he planned but it was still really sweet and meant a lot. He's adorable. ;) We have loads of fun together and he makes me so happy. We have spent pretty much every night together since meeting. I've decided that that is probably not the best way to go so we are going to occasionally take nights to ourselves. Those nights are lonely and boring but I do not want us to get tired of each other. Things are going great at the moment and I want to keep it that way. It's not love yet but who knows where it will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment