Saturday, April 3, 2010

June 18th

This is the Grand Opening date for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Work is going great so far. I cannot wait until we are completely turned into Dragon Challenge.

George (my ex) has offered to pay me 900 dollars for our living room set. It's more than half of what I paid for it so I'm going to do it. He's not getting the 42 inch LCD thought. That's mine. I'll use the money to get a real bed. I'm so tired of the air mattress. Now I just need to plan my trip to Fort Lauderdale, with Chris, to get my stuff and the money. It'll be an interesting weekend.

I went out last night (Parliament House) and got trashed. Chris is still upset about it. :( I'm sorry. My hangover is punishing me. lol

Chris and I are still going great. We argue quite a bit but we always find a cute way to make up. We both have strong personalities. We are working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment