Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Peace and Quiet…

My roommate Adam has gone to PA with his boy toy for the week! I’m so glad to have this place to myself, so to speak. Chris is here of course. I have also been having a friend stay for a few days. He recently broke up with his bf of one year and needed a place to crash so he didn’t have to quite working at Universal. He’s a great guy.

Anyway, Chris and I cleaned the apartment the other night. We found mold and flies in the sink. I had to bleach the fridge because Adam (the culinary student) left raw chicken in the bottom drawer. I cleaned the blood out in his bathtub. lol. Adam had taken over the dinning room table, kitchen, and living room with his shit. We threw out trash and put the rest in his room. It seriously needs to stay this way or I’m finding somewhere else to go. After cleaning, Chris cooked pasta and we had our first get together at my place. We invited a few people and watched Snow White on Blu-ray. :) And I hate that he still has that cat. It’s still locked in his room right now.

Universal Studios is amazing! I love the people that I work with and Chris and I have already gone on a few Dragon’s Night Out events in the past few weeks. There will be many more to come. I have worked a couple of shifts at Disney since leaving but only to keep 40 hours if I don’t get them from Universal. They only guarantee me 32 to stay full time.  I’m working my first high school grad event on Saturday. I wasn’t scheduled but traded for it. I really want to experience it. I am so ready for Wizarding World of Harry Potter to open. Going to be amazing as well!

Chris is the best! I have not gotten tired of him yet and he’s here all the time. lol. We argue sometimes but we always make up right after. I love that he is cooking right now! I love real food and so tired of fast food. That’s all I have eaten this entire month.

No comments:

Post a Comment