Friday, May 1, 2009

Blogs and Twitter

Kelsey Sloss is the person who got me started with Blogging and Twittering. The funny thing is, she hardly blogs and never responds to my Twittering. I thought we had a plan?!

Most of my comments now are coming from Perry which is absolutely awesome. Who knew that the kid I gave so much shit to would fall in love with me. smile_wink Lol.

I have 6 blogs (the two above, Glennys, Monique, Jessie, and Ali)bookmarked and I check them everyday, at least twice, and they barely change. What am I suppose to do with my time? I cannot be the one writing a blog every 5 minutes. I don’t have that much to say. I’m also following my friend Ryan’s blog but honestly, the boy talks so much that I cannot keep up. Love you Ryan! kiss 

What about Twitter? Well I follow Ksloss, her sisters, and Ryansa. The Sloss family likes to Twitter about themselves (wish my family was this tight) and Ryansa rambles on about anything. Honestly, Twitter is not as fun as I thought it would be.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, so you should use google reader...It will make your blog reading so much easier....seriously it is amazing!!! This link gives you step by step instructions on how to use it....seriously it is sweet and makes blog reading so much easier!

    http://www.desiringgod.org/Blog/1208/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't fun to read twitters about the Sloss Sisters though?

    ReplyDelete
  3. reading my sisters twitters (and yours) is always the highlight of my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how Kelsey's sisters commented on my blog, but not Kelsey, the person i actually mentioned in it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am SOOOO not in love with you you little shit lol. but i do like reading your blogs ;) and im glad that you got me to start one!

    ReplyDelete