Wednesday, May 6, 2009

One Week

That is all. Then I will be back in Orlando. I cannot wait!! I may not leave this time.

Kelsey, you keep working on your political smile. I know you will perfect it. But please, please, please do not forget your creepy one. Like I told you, that will get you your SNL skit one day. smile_wink

Perry, I love DC! That has to be my favorite city, so far. I was really close to living there, but then I found Walt Disney World. I think Washington State will be good for you. Get away for awhile and you’ll have plenty of time to collect your thoughts, think about where you really want to go in life.

Jessie, you need to do what makes you happy. You know that I would love to see you in Orlando. I have seen how happy Walt Disney World makes you. It’s magical.

Ali, congrats on getting into VCC. I really want to start classes again. Who knows, I might be joining you next fall. We are going to have a great time this summer. I cannot wait!

Yea. One week left in Fort Lauderdale. I’m ready.

4 comments:

  1. you do know I'm moving to Washington STATE and I'm just visiting d.c. rite love? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. That is why I said that I think Washington State will be good for you. I mean, you are not going to be there forever. You will come back to Orlando eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is true. I know I won't be able to stay in Washington. To rainy lol. But I think I mite stay there till I can move back to Florida because I absolutely HATE Illinois lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah people do think my cnn smile is creepy...

    ReplyDelete