Wednesday, May 20, 2009

All-Star Sports Goofy

Yes. That is where I am working. I am not too happy about it either. I did not want to go back to All-Star. :( I really really wanted to work in the parks. Now I will have to check the Hub every 5 minutes so that I can pick up Extra Hours somewhere else.

I checked in on Monday. The process was streamlined and I did everything in 1 day. I did not have to go to Traditions today so I am off again. I start training tomorrow. I live in Chatham Square in a two bedroom apartment. There is only one straight guy living in our apartment and of course he is my roommate. :( I have been staying at a friend's place in Buena Vista Place (behind Magic Kingdom) and I got to see Wishes every night (minus the music). My five days in Orlando have been awesome.

I do not have the internet so I will not be on again in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment