Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Got the Job and a Boyfriend!

So I am typing this from my living room. So happy in my own apartment. Buena Vista Place right behind Magic Kingdom. I'm working on getting my furniture from Fort Lauderdale here. My ex is letting me have everything. He's so nice. I also got the job at Universal Studios. Full time attractions in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I will be running the coasters called Dragon Challenge. I am guaranteed full time hours starting March 14 but I start Orientation next week. I am so excited.

My car died a couple of days ago. I cannot afford to fix it. I have been riding the Monorail to Epcot for work. I'm going to have to work out a bus schedule for Universal next week. I hope it works out. I really do not want to quite before I even start. :(

On a happy note, I have a bf now (see my Facebook). It's a lot earlier than I thought it would be. I figured I'd be single for at least a year but like I always say, it comes when you are not looking for it. :) We are happy. He's so cute! I'm looking forward to great times together.

No comments:

Post a Comment