Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mice, Boyfriends, and Wizards

I have been in my new apartment for like two weeks now. I love it! Adam is a pretty cool roommate. Except for the cat he decided to get. It's kind of annoying. I love having a washer/dryer that I don't have to pay per use.

I got my car fixed...again ($150). Stupid thing is not going to last the year. :( My ex says I can have his for the next year but that may not be until August and I'd still have to pay insurance and find a car in 2011.

I got full time at Universal Studios. I get admission to Universal Orlando, Sea World, and Busch Gardens. Going to be a great summer. :) I will be working Dragon Challenge in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Pretty exciting. Orientation has been cool. I'm not really allowed to say much about the area due to a confidentiality agreement I signed but it's going to be amazing. I'm now only seasonal at Disney. I really hate Merchandise and my area sucks. I'll probably only pick up shifts in other areas.

My bf, Chris, is super sweet. He makes me smile. I was a bit worried about getting in another relationship, esp after being in one for three years. I was enjoying the single life. But I realized that being a skank is not all it's cracked up to be. :-/ High risks and you never know who you'll meet. I've met some strange ppl. I love having Chris around. We pretty much been together everyday since we met and I am not tired of him yet. That must mean something. He's a great guy and I really enjoy spending every minute with him. :) Many more great times to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment