Monday, April 27, 2009

21 Days…

I have 21 days left until I check into the Walt Disney World College Program for the second time. I have 16 days left until my current job (Bahia Mar Beach Resort) is done, probably for ever. The days have been going by slowly. The occupancy at work has dropped to barely 50 percent and we just stand around, surfing the internet. I need Disney and its wonderful parks to stimulate my brain again.

I have found a roommate! Mr. Matty B says that we can live together. He will go to the housing office on the 29th to let them know of our request. I cannot wait. That is the good news.

I joined a Facebook group dedicated to College Program Alumni who are doing the Summer Program (May 18th to August 15th). I found some who were willing to look me up on the Hub under contacts. My info is listed as All Star Sports Goofy. I worked at All Star Resorts as a Front Desk Agent on my last program. It was a great job but I was really hoping to get the parks this time. I felt that I missed out on the park experience my first program. They get to do special parties and ride times for park cast members. Guest don’t go to Walt Disney World to see they hotels. They want to parks!

I’m hoping that it only says All Star because that is where I was in the Fall and not my assigned location. I sent an email to a College Program Recruiter but I have not heard back. :( It’s all a waiting game.

I am just happy to get to experience it all over again. This time, Gay Days and Star Wars Weekends will be the highlights of my journey!

2 comments:

  1. i am EXTREMELY jealous that you get to back but its all good ;) youre gonna have blast

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you get a park :) maybe even hollywood studios!!!

    ReplyDelete