Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fort Lauderdale Beach

Tell me why a live a block west of the beach but I never go? I can see the Intracoastal Waterway (with its massive yachts) from my balcony and lots of beach goers parking their cars in the city parking lot. On my back from eating, I decided to drive the beach road home. OMG! Hotness everywhere and instead of coming home, changing into swimming trunks, and walking to the beach, I am sitting at my computer, blogging about it. What is wrong with me?!

My favorite time to go to the beach is right before dusk. There are less people and I can fly my trick kite without hitting one in the face. It’s usually much cooler by then.

I think the problem is that I drive everyday. I have not really driven my car in weeks. I walk to work (like 10 minutes away) and back. I just take it all for granted and need to go out there more. Perhaps if some people I know would visit me, I’d be more inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment