Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Celebrity...Or is He?


I just checked Jeff Mackenroth into my hotel. My co-worker saw his ID and told me who he was. I did not believe him (I cannot remember faces). But sure enough, when I typed his name in google, there he was.
For those of you who do not know, Jeff was on an earlier season of Project Runway. Unfortunately, he had to leave the show early due to medical reasons. It was sad.
Why he decided to stay at my hotel is beyond me. What made it even more strange was the fact that he booked our cheapest room through Orbitz.com. I, of course, gave him an upgrade and made sure everyone in the back offices knew he was here.
Perhaps I should get an autograph. I do have his signature on his registration card, but my manager has already claimed that. :( I could always misplace that one and have him sign another...for me.

1 comment: