Monday, April 20, 2009

Wizards of Waverly Place

So I just found out (from Glennys) that the cast of Wizards of Waverly Place were at one of my company’s hotels in Puerto Rico, the Condado Plaza, filming their new movie.

I wish I had known that they were there cause I might just have paid the 50 dollars a night that I get at our resorts and stalked David Henrie (he’s legal; check IMDB).

I don’t really watch the show but I have seen a few episodes. It’s an ok show. Not as bad as some of the other crap that Disney has on their channel now (Hannah Montana). I’d say Wizards and Phil of the Future (Ricky Ullman is hot and legal) are the only shows I’ll watch, if I cannot find something else on.

Anyways, the Condado Plaza is an amazing hotel (now a Conrad) and I am jealous. Disney treats their real Cast Members like gold and I am now too old to get in on that. smile_sad My only hope is that one day my child will become a Disney Channel star and I can ride his/her coattails. That would be sweet.

1 comment:

  1. derek you are ridiculous...
    i'm definitely on team miley and not selina
    (but i do watch the show)

    ReplyDelete