Monday, April 20, 2009

My Friends Perry and Glennys

So my friends Perry and Glennys started a blog today. I now am friends with four bloggers. smile_regular I like how they mentioned me in their first blog ever!  Glennys even mentioned me in her blog description! Lol.

I am glad that Perry has decided to move back to Orlando. It is where I truly belong as well but it will take me a bit longer to get moved there permanently. I’m glad to be going back for the summer. I really hope Glennys is planning on moving there as well. She is the best!

I’m going to get as many people as I can to start blogging in here. I got Ali thinking about starting one again.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha oh derek youre great lol. its gonna take me a while to do move as well. its pretty expensove to live down there. but im gonna do it no matter what ;) i miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippy.. way to convince more people :)

    ReplyDelete