Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rough Waters Ahead

George and I have been together for 3 years and 6 months. I believe that we still love each other but things are not the way they use to be. I feel we are more like roommates than Florida Visit 016boyfriends. We hardly ever do anything together anymore and all we really talk about is who pays what this month.

The first talk of separating came during my first CP Program.  Things were tough and we had a long conversation about how I felt and how different we are now. I told him we should hang in there until I return and see how things go. Things have not gotten any better. We don’t fight, something we have never done, but our relationship seems tired, like a dead battery with no spark.

The biggest issue between us is moving. We both want to leave Fort Lauderdale. I want to move to Orlando and he wants to go to Boston. We both want to be near our friends. If we stay in Fort Lauderdale, neither of us will be happy. If we both move to one of those locations, then the other would be unhappy. So what do we do?

I feel that this coming Summer Florida Visit 011Program will end everything. I will get there and not want to leave. I will extend and find reasons to stay, other than the best friends in the world. And he will want to go to Boston and continue his Poker playing. At this point in our lives, we are holding each other back from doing what we really want to do.

I don’t think it will end badly though. If it does, we will still be great friends, just several states away. Luckily, I will have great people by my side to lean on and to keep happiness in my life. Whatever happens, it is for the better and I would not change any moment of the past three years.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, for sure you can lean on me and we can have a night of stuffing our faces with ice cream and getting our nails did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww sweetie :( hang in there ok. everything will turn out all rite you'll see. if i was down there we be goin out EVERY nite lol. i miss you so much and ill always be ere if you want to talk ;) i love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete